Liquied Floor Hardener
DESCRIPTION: Liquid floor hardener formulations differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, but Fountech usually contain mineral compounds that suffer a series of composite chemical reactions with the available lime in settled concrete. Most of liquid floor hardeners contain lifeless composites that are water resolvable and submit with today’s environmental, health, and safety guidelines.
Fountech provide chemical floor hardener composite is a registered, water-based, ready-to-use, clear silicate liquid, articulated with chemically responsive raw materials to dustproof concrete. This a waterborne solution, when appropriately applied, offers important development in scratch and chemical resistance and will expressively improve the durability of the concrete surface. As is applied and spears into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a consequence that fills in the holes of the concrete. This process produces a significantly deeper concrete surface with superior durability.
Fountech provide MASTERTOP 33 as a liquied Floor Hardener.
MASTERTOP 33 is a clear, inorganic, water-soluble, curing, hardening, sealing and dustproofing
compound. It is easy to apply, leaves no residue and dries quickly. It contains no VOCs.
Use it for freshly placed and finished concrete and in renovation of aged concrete. Applications include:
- Concrete floors and pavements
- Curing of fresh concrete
- Renovation of aged concrete
- Industrial, processing and brewing plants
- Educational, medical and nursing facilities
- Utility, public and multi-residential buildings
- Warehouses & storage areas
- Aircraft hangers, workshops & garages
- Â„Public parking areas.
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Effective consolidation – reduced dusting
- Protects floors during construction
- Maintains breathability of surface Â„
- Aid for curing new concrete Â„
- Imparts life time sheen (best if polished)
Fountech provides for Dry Shake Floor Hardening..
Liquid Floor Hardener (MasterTop 33)