FOUNTECH providing Ucrete Industrial Polyurethane PU flooring products and application service with best price in Bangladesh.
Ucrete – The World’s Toughest Floor
Ucrete industrial flooring is cost effective because it is long lasting, quick and practical to install and meets all the needs of modern processing industry. It is a unique suite of products based upon the Ucrete heavy duty polyurethane resins which enjoy an unequalled reputation for performance built up over four decades of use throughout the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
These flooring systems have an exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and thermal shock. Thousands of satisfied local and multinational satisfied clients in Bangladesh and worldwide. With PU floor coating, we are providing long-term, without problem and cost-effective, flooring protection, reasonable price in the most difficult environments in Bangladesh. Undoubtedly, PU floor paint is the best flooring structure of choice for sharp end users, Engineers, consultants requires, suppliers and contractors in Bangladesh and worldwide.
Polyurethane (PU) Concrete Flooring
Polyurethane or PU Developed more than many years ago in Europe as the most demanding industrial environments, PU technology is the original polyurethane flooring solution that provides a powerful layer of protection for both new and existing concrete surfaces.
PU Floorings are Known in Many Synonyms:
Urethane cement floorings, urethane modified concrete, PU concrete, Poly Urethane Concrete and Urethane concrete or simply, PU-concrete. The chemistry is the combination of cement and waterborne urethane. The Polyurethane concrete composition has a similar elasticity as like concrete.
Fountech is Authorized Distributor and applicator of BASF in Bangladesh. we are recipient of the prestigious BASF Performance Flooring Ucrete Master Contractor Award for 2014, 2015 –an honor bestowed to only a selective flooring contractor Globally and a testimony to the hard work, complexity of knowledge and high standards of our consultants and installation teams.
Red Colored Ucrete Industrial Floor Coating in Tea Garden
Cream Colored Ucrete Industrial Floor Coating in Printing Factory
Green Colored Ucrete Industrial Floor Coating in Spinning Mills
- Durable: excellent impact and wear resistance. Many 20–30 year old Ucrete floors in aggressive environments are still in service.
- Non-tainting: even during application in food handling areas.
- Fast application and curing: even at low temperatures. Specifications are available that are fully serviceable after only 5 hours at 10°C, making it ideally suited for refurbishment work.
- Moisture tolerant: can be installed onto 7 day old concrete without the need for special primers, helping to maintain programme on fast track projects.
- Thermal shock resistance: withstands spillages up to 150 °C depending upon specification.
- Hygiene: cleanable to the same standard as stainless steel and does not support biological growth, so helping to maintain hygiene standards.
- Chemical resistance: from strong acids to alkalis, fats, oils and solvents which can rapidly degrade other types of resin flooring.
- Clean and safe: for your workers, your products and the environment. Certified with the Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold standard for low emissions.
Ucrete Usages Areas
- Pharmaceuticals & Hospitals
- Food Processing & Beverages
- Chemicals & Engineering
- Hotel, Cafeteria & Kichen
- Textile, Garments & Spinning
- Knitting & Dyeing
- Warehouses & Stores
- Acid & Salt Areas
- Any Kinds of Heavy Load Areas
- Any Kinds of Industries
- Time proven performance
- Long-term durability
- High impact resistance
- Maximum wear resistance
- Thermal shock resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Virtually seamless, Self-priming
- No joints to harbor bacteria
- Rapid cure/safe, fast installation
- Odorless, non-toxic, non-tainting
- Regulatory agency approved
- Variety of colors, designs and textures
Customized PU Floor Solutions
Green Colored Ucrete Flooring in Textile
There are lots of varieties and types of PU materials available in the Global market as well as our Bangladesh. We are focusing our customers and their need, so we ensure best products and best price. PU flooring solutions have been tested for comprehensive, flexural and tensile strength, elasticity, thermal expansion and conductivity, water absorption and resistance to bacterial and fungal growth. To help in choosing which quality PU floor coating solutions best fits the needs of your facility.
PU Floor Paint Color
Red Colored Ucrete Flooring in Food Factory
To complement the existing architectural styling of your facility your company branding, each PU polyurethane concrete system is available in a variety of colors, including green, red, cream, gray, light grey, charcoal, blue and black. To declare exact color match, make a final approval from physical samples which is given by our technical executive. The color of the installed PU flooring may darken or change under exposure to UV light. Though, product performance will not be affected.
Call Today for Your Flooring Need
Grey Colored Ucrete Flooring in Pharmaceuticals
Fountech is a Master Contractor, applicator, distributor, suppliers, experts of Industrial Epoxy and Polyurethane (pu) flooring products and installation in Bangladesh since 2005, Providing expert consultation and installation, and a full line of PU and Epoxy products in addition to other industrial flooring systems. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction on every project with special price and service in Bangladesh. Furthermore, please leave a mail or call our executives for details.